This is an advertisement

Trust and Estate Administration

Beverly Hills, Californiatrust administration attorney
Once a trust is established by a grantor, its operation must be overseen by a qualified administrator. This trustee manages the investment of funds and distribution of assets according to the grantor’s design contained in the trust’s documents. Trust administration requires careful attention to each detail of the grantor’s wishes. A conscientious trustee must have comprehensive knowledge of the law and be scrupulous regarding client service.

For more than 45 years, Ronald M. Kabrins has provided highly ethical and reliable administration to a variety of trusts, maintaining the fiscal strength of these entities to serve beneficiaries through the intended life of the trust. He is available to provide administration services to new clients on a wide variety of trusts, including:

  • Credit shelter trusts (CST)
  • Incentive trusts
  • Living trusts
  • Generation-skipping trusts
  • QTIP trusts
  • Charitable remainder trusts
  • Irrevocable life insurance trusts

Meticulous administrative services
Ronald M. Kabrins has extensive experience in all duties expected of a trust administrator, including:

  • Investment of assets
  • Management of assets
  • Preparation of accountings

  • Preparation of tax returns
  • Distributions to beneficiaries

Advice to trustees
A trustee can be personally liable for mistakes or omissions that result in losses for the trust. Ronald M. Kabrins offers sound advice to trustees to ensure accurate and complete compliance with all aspects of trust administration. If you have been named a trustee, he strongly recommends that you retain professional assistance from a trustworthy source. As an established attorney with a long record of success in trust administration in Ronald M. Kabrins can help.

Contact a reliable source for trust administration legal services
Call Ronald M. Kabrins in Beverly Hills, California at 310.550.8076 today to schedule a consultation with a skilled trust and estate administration attorney, or contact the firm online.